Our faces help us express how we feel and who we are. When signs of aging, gravity, trauma or genetic conditions create a facial feature we do not desire or identify with, this can lead to a lack of self-esteem and confidence, and also impact our daily activities. The facial procedures offered here aim to improve and restore any facial features you’d like to correct so that you can feel more confident, youthful, rejuvenated and have your face reflect how you really feel. We will always provide as much information as possible so that you feel comfortable and informed about your decision.
Our services include:
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid) – a procedure (commonly known as eyelid correction), which assists in removing any excess skin, muscle or fat around the upper and lower eyelids.
- Browlift surgery – a procedure which raises drooping eyebrows, improving heaviness from the upper eyelids and brow, and helps to reduce frown lines and wrinkles
- Lateral temporal browlift – not as complex as a full brow lift, but producing very similar results with less recovery time. This is an ideal procedure for patients who want to reduce excess skin and creases around the eyes.
- Endoscopic browlift – a minimally invasive procedure to reduce wrinkles and frown lines in the brow and forehead area. Ideal for younger patients with minimal wrinkles.
- Mini facelift – a procedure which improves signs of aging by smoothing specific areas such as the neck or mid-face. This is most suited to younger patients.
- Meloplasty (facelift) – a procedure which helps improve most visible signs of aging through smoothing the texture of facial skin and reshaping the underlying facial tissues.
- Otoplasty (ears) – a very common procedure which aims to make the ears appear less prominent, providing a more natural appearance, helping to improve confidence and self-esteem.
- Microtia & ear abnormalities surgery – this reconstructive procedure aims to correct deformities of the ear such as microtia, a condition in which the ear lacks an external auditory canal.
- Rhinoplasty (nose) – a procedure which aims to improve the appearance and shape of the nose as well as nose-face symmetry and balance.
- Facial trauma surgery – a reconstructive surgery to improve the appearance and restore function to the facial muscles, minimizing the long-term impact trauma and accidents can create.
- Post-traumatic deformities – a reconstructive surgery to improve and re-correct the appearance and function of the face from the likes of bone deformities and facial scars caused by previous trauma.
- Chin profile alteration – a procedure which aims to create the desired appearance and shape of your chin, through implants or reconstructive surgery.