We often take our hands and fingers for granted until we experience pain and limited function. Our hands and fingers allow us to have a tactile experience, utilizing them for grasp and touch in our daily activities. Because of this we understand how important it is to live free of pain and restriction. The procedures available aim to repair, restore and release any of your hand limitations and previous trauma you’ve experienced so that you can return to using your hands freely at the optimal level of function and of course, without pain. Procedures are safe and reliable and involve improved recovery times. We will always provide as much information as possible so that you feel comfortable and informed about your decision.
Our services include:
- Carpal tunnel release – aims to release the compressed nerve in the wrist seen in carpal tunnel syndrome, to provide relief and reduce any further nerve damage.
- Dupuytrens disease surgery – involves band removal of the fibrous tissue in the palm and fingers occurring in those with Dupuytrens disease.
- Ganglion removal – aims to remove ganglions or synovial cysts from areas such as the joints and tendons of the hand, wrist and feet.
- Hand & wrist trauma surgery – aims to repair injuries to the hand and wrist to bring relief and optimize the best outcome for the patient.
- Osteoarthritis surgery – aims to provide long-term relief to osteoarthritic pain and restore function of the hand, fingers and thumb when other measures have been ineffective.
- Trigger Finger release surgery – releases the sheath of the finger or thumb that causes locking, tenderness and painful nodules in trigger finger conditions.